So, what's it like to get Grocery Delivery in Halifax, Nova Scotia?
It's quite easy.
1. Place your order online. Browse 1000s of popular products, and add any special items in the comment box and we will hunt them down for you.
2. Book a time for your order to arrive. We book one hour time slots Monday - Friday.
3. Be home during your time slot and our team shows up with your order, plus convenient payment options like debit and credit at the door!
Why choose a full service grocery delivery company?
We are a full service company that aims to cover your every delivery need. We have been listening to your feedback on social media and our best bet is to make sure you are happy with our service and choices we make on your behalf at the supermarket. That's why we always follow these rules:
1. If an item you have requested is out of stock at one of the supermarkets we go to, we will visit another one to make sure we get what you need. In certain cases, both Sobeys and Superstore will be out of a brand or size due to supply problems - in this instance we choose a smart substitute for you and let you know upon delivery. You have the option to accept our choice or have the item returned and removed from your bill before payment.
2. We always choose the freshest product available. We won't bring you rotten veggies or stale bread. Feel free to let us know any preferences you have upon ordering and we will follow your lead!
3. You being happy with your order is of utmost importance to us. Please let us know what we can do better. We love feedback and consider it invaluable to grow our business. If you are unhappy with an item you have received, all you need to do is let us know and we will come pick it up, and provide you with a refund.
Here are some tips and tricks to get the most of our service:
1. Local supermarkets place limits on quantities of sale items, we cannot always guarantee sale prices as we purchase multiple quantities of products for many different clients. If and when we can, we will pass on supermarket savings to you. Our online prices reflect prices found at different supermarkets and cover our business expenses. You will see that sometimes these prices are higher than what you would personally find, and sometimes lower!
2. Like local products? We know where to find them and work with many local farms and local producers! Ask us and we can help you find locally made products and deliver them directly to your door. We can design a local farm box to suit your needs, or add a stop in our Buy Local section. We can offer local sources on items you would normally buy in the supermarket - we love to direct more business to small independent entrepreneurs.
3. Shop online and check our social media pages frequently for coupons and discount offers.
4. Want the same delivery time every week? No problem, you can reserve the same time with us and place your order the day before.
5. Not going to be home? We can bill your credit card in our office and leave your order at your office, on your front step, or with a trusted neighbor. If you want to send an order to someone else we have convenient payment options, just contact our office for help.
We are a locally owned independent business and we thank you for your support!